Thursday, April 28, 2011

Concentrations #11 & #12




The central idea of my concentration was showing some of the parts of a car that people don't usually see, the pieces that are the less glamorous parts of the car that work together to make the car function and I was trying to expose the interesting parts of the inside of the car.  I think that at the beginning of my works I think that I didn't explore very much and used straight on pictures of the car like in works 1 and 2 they were very simple pictures that had simple compositions and didn't really use the elements very well.  And though I ran into a few problems I think that I figured out how to make some decently interesting pictures toward the end, I liked number 7(the one of all the pipes) I think I controlled the amount of color used in the picture and that I was also physically exploring by going deeper into the engine and then under the car later.

No comments:

Post a Comment