Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Concentrations #7 & #8

    
    I have returned to taking more pictures of the parts of the car that the normal person doesn't see regularly, I think that these are decent photos though Id like to possibly make them better with the help of photo shop.  I think that I have kept my idea of my concentration going.  I think ive begun to run into a problem, I have kind of run out of stuff to take pictures of and Im trying to find a way to be able to get pictures from the bottom of the car or anything else that I can think of.  I will have to find more parts of the car for the concentrations that I am re-doing and the last three concentrations.  I also plan on learing how to use the basic functions of photo shop to make my photos more interesting to the viewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment