Monday, January 24, 2011

Concentration #4

I don't think that this is the best picture so i would want to make it one of my first pieces, but I've been having trouble thinking about how to develop the idea.  The picture i added goes with one of the first ones that i added as pieces of the same machine.  I thought of photo shopping the pictures to compare them to body parts, but I'm not sure if I want to do that to develop my concentration.  I'm not really sure what I'm going to do for my next piece.  I think that I am going to go back to where I began with taking pictures of the parts of the car that we usually don't see and don't really appreciate until something goes wrong with them and then the car doesn't work, like many other things in life.  so i may or may not end up actually using this picture, i may have to go redo some others before I finish.  I think that the pictures I re-take will further explore the idea that I just mentioned with finding more parts of the car that we don't see from the outside.  I think i should try to do some more pictures like the first two pictures that I had taken, but I need to find more places on the car to take them.  I think for future concentrations I need to use more elements of design in my pirtues and just stick to the basic elements.








1 comment:

  1. For some reason one of the photos isn't showing up when I view your blog. The one I can see has a nice composition/ point of view. Continue to focus on the basic elements (line, shape, contrast) and consider ways that your Concentration will show growth and development!

    ReplyDelete